Numi Tea Organic Aged Earl Grey - Black Tea - 18 Bags
- The Purest Tea on the Planet
- Bergamot Assam
- Robust with Fruity Notes
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Kosher Pareve
As the story goes, British Prime Minister Charles Earl Grey was gifted this tea for saving the life of a Chinese man. The secret to its lingering aroma is the Italian bergamot orange, called "The Fragrant One." Numi's special, organic Earl Grey is oil-free?using a unique method of aging this Italian bergamot fruit with malty Sonitpur Assam black tea. When brewed, it imparts a robust flavor with fruity notes and an exquisite red-orange hue that calls to mind dawn's finest moments.
- Selecting premium, full leaf teas - never tea dust - to ensure smooth, soothing flavors that nurture your health.
- Using 100% real ingredients - fruits, flowers and spices - to create an authentic, natural taste.
- We don't believe in the common practice of adding oils and "natural" flavorings to create flavor.
- Supporting our CommuniTEA by sourcing certified organic teas and herbs directly from farmers.
- Purchasing Fair Trade Certified teas guarantees workers are provided fair wages leading to an improved quality of life.
- Using eco-friendly packaging: This carton is made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy based inks and the tea bags themselves are biodegradable.
A journey of imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment...
Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister. She hand paints the images that grace Numi's packaging, inspired by photographs he takes while traveling the world in search of organic and exotic teas and herbs. Tea is liquid meditation, reminding us to enter a time and space to find our own thoughts and visions.
We invite you to take the tea transformation.